Do you have questions about your residential project?
Ask an Architect is for you if you..
» Need advice about your design
» Want to prepare for your search for an architect
» Need help choosing the right contractor
Ask an Architect
Design Help Line
$250 per session
Discounted additional hours
5 weeks $1000 | 10 weeks $2000
$1000 per month
Additional zoom hours billed at $190 per hour
Three step process
• Schedule a 15-minute conversation to understand if Ask an Architect is right for you and fill out the Application below. https://calendly.com/demios/ask-an-architect-inquiry
• Send supporting documentation ahead of your zoom call to get the most out of the session, including any photographs, sketches drawings or written documentation that you have about your issue.
• During the one-hour zoom session we will discuss your issue and outline options, solutions, and next steps, allowing you to move forward with your project with confidence.
Payment for services is requested ahead of the session. Once your check or Venmo (@Katharine-MacPhail) payment is received you will be contacted to schedule your session. Alternatively, you can submit payment and book your session using this link: https://calendly.com/demios/ask-an-architect-design-help-line
Do you need live help, on site?
Download my flyer with all the details for on-site design help. Ready to get started?
- Schedule your 1.5 hour on-site consultation: https://calendly.com/demios/ask-an-architect-design-help-live.
- Schedule your 1.5 hour site visit to discuss the feasibility of the project and to work out the various possibilities open to you: https://calendly.com/demios/process-overview-and-feasibility-study