Home Renovation Zoom Class
Saturday, May 2 at 12 PM ET
Thanks for your interest in the Home Renovation Zoom Class. In this class you will learn what to expect during a home renovation and how to prepare.
Topics covered will include:
- Hiring a contractor
- Setting a realistic budget
- How to determine what you can build by right
- How to check on your zoning regulations
- How and when to speak with a building inspector
- Do you need to hire a design professional?
- Common mistakes to avoid while renovating
- How to save money on a renovation if the budget is tight
- How to plan an environmentally friendly renovation
This is a pay-what-you-like webinar. I usually do charge for this class, but I understand that people have varying degrees of financial comfort at this time and would like to offer this class to everyone regardless of ability to pay. There will be a PayPal link for those who are able to contribute.
In signing up for this class you will be automatically added to my mailing list, through which I will be communicating about ongoing virtual events (book group, Saturday morning chats), additional webinars, free content and my podcast Talking Home Renovations with the House Maven.